niedziela, 11 lutego 2018

It will turn out

And now begins a mysterious, exciting, painfully intriguing thing: change.
- Sándor Márai
Broken glass still made art. Sometimes, the most beautiful kind. One word enchants me: "If it turns out". I'm not worried about going over the bridge before I get to it. This attitude to the future works in all situations. I'm not excited and I do not promise you do not know what, because someone makes proposals. Yes, I am interested, but I will enjoy signing the contract. And vice versa: someone says something will be wrong and I will say: "It will turn out". I will wonder what to do with it, how it really will happen. Such a relation to life and to the future as a result of development work is being acquired. Work on yourself. It is worth doing because our parents, relatives or teachers have given us many fears, including and for the future. Peace of mind and "turn out to be" is one of many profits of working on yourself. You never know from which side these profits will come. Sometimes from the least expected. We pull the thread from a bundle of problems on one side, and on the other, we solve a completely new knot. Somehow they were tangled with each other. Such moments show that everything is happening for something. At least that solving one case will certainly be useful at the next. These are the moments at the beginning, then there is a whole of behaviors without nerves and stress, no fear, insult or insult for a short while, letting go. Because of that, some energy is slowing down in me. For what? Fortunately. For a good and ordinary life.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Podobał Ci się ten post?
Będzie mi bardzo miło, jeśli zostawisz komentarz!
(To daje ogromną motywację, a przede wszystkim to fajne uczucie, że ktoś czyta to, co piszesz, i dzieli się się swoją opinią ♥)
Serdecznie dziękuję ♥

*spam oraz obraźliwe komentarze nie będą akceptowane* (ಠ⌣ಠ)
P.s. Nie wiesz co robić rób dobro ♥