poniedziałek, 10 stycznia 2022

 my heart aches when I see these animals at my work place, and I know they will die, and there is nothing I can do about it, I wish I could be God or a miracle worker, I am very sorry that I know all this in front of the owners and beforem them, they look with hope and we can only treat the symptoms sometimes, I know how much some owners love them, just like me when I was sixteen, when I wanted to save my cat but I failed.


My heart still hurts, it's a strange feeling of pain. As if there was ice around my heart and in the very center would beats heat. As if my heart was surrounded by broken glass and pieces of ice falls inside that makes it tighten. And it aches and aches with neverending regret.. you know as if to put a period in the middle of an unfinished sentence... .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Podobał Ci się ten post?
Będzie mi bardzo miło, jeśli zostawisz komentarz!
(To daje ogromną motywację, a przede wszystkim to fajne uczucie, że ktoś czyta to, co piszesz, i dzieli się się swoją opinią ♥)
Serdecznie dziękuję ♥

*spam oraz obraźliwe komentarze nie będą akceptowane* (ಠ⌣ಠ)
P.s. Nie wiesz co robić rób dobro ♥