niedziela, 4 marca 2018

things get tough ?

What motivates you ? 
What inspires you ? Please, tell me. 
What helps you keep going, when things get tough ? Tell me. Tell me what Im doing wrong. Say anything.
Im trying so hard, and I can't understand, why, when everything is good, I had to destroy every good things. I don't like being alone, but every time ,It ends up in that way that  I'm alone. Why I can't change. 
Probably I never finish do things right. Yeah I have negative thoughts in this moment. Yes. I'm sad. Im' not fine at all. When my doctor ask me, on how much points I feels everytime when I have to visit her, I don't know what to say. I'm also thinking that in some way I'm a self-destructive person. Because I leave everything as it is. Even if I'm not comfortable.I do not change anything. I want to call my friends. But even that, not so long ago I ruined.How is it. How it feels. The change terrifies me. So, what's wrong with me. And again I disappoint people close to me.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Podobał Ci się ten post?
Będzie mi bardzo miło, jeśli zostawisz komentarz!
(To daje ogromną motywację, a przede wszystkim to fajne uczucie, że ktoś czyta to, co piszesz, i dzieli się się swoją opinią ♥)
Serdecznie dziękuję ♥

*spam oraz obraźliwe komentarze nie będą akceptowane* (ಠ⌣ಠ)
P.s. Nie wiesz co robić rób dobro ♥